Many Christians speak as if Heaven is somewhere else, in another time. Yet if "Thy God is One", then this is a Unity of All Things, past, present, future, here, there and everywhere ... the alpha and the omega (as if there is a beginning or end of God-consciousness). Thus we have been told, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." Also, didn't Jesus tell us that "Heaven is not in some exotic land, across the sea or in another time or place; it is within you" ... or words to that effect? Anything that you realize (make real) is made real in your conscious awareness, inside you, or you either are not aware of it or call it non-real. Even our senses only trigger inner reactions that are supposed to tell us something about the world around us.
So, heaven is neither here nor there, for it is everywhere and every when (if you want to see it that way). As Jesus himself said, "Heaven is at hand"! So look for beauty and love in all things and you will be in heaven without dying! Looked at in this way, life can become heavenly and this life, too, may become just another side of heaven. Think again. Think a new thought, with higher vibrations, and you are there, now!
On the other hand, this Heaven is described as "The Other Side" by many New Age people. The "other side" of what? I say that it is yet an-other side if life! So it is that Jesus said that "In my Father's house are many mansions"! So, within his (and our) Heaven or The Other Side (of life) are many and multiple dimensions or realities, both created and yet to be created, most of which we have no present way of perceiving in human terms, for we have not expanded to that point of understanding, yet. But, like a flower, the flower if life, we are continually opening up to new things.
When you reach your dreams, you are in heaven, which is then a place to imagine new dreams to reach for ... life after life.
From the Gospel of Thomas
“Jesus said: If those who lead you say unto you: Behold, the Kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of the heaven will be before you. If they say unto you: It is in the sea, then the fish will be before you. But the Kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you. When you know yourselves, then shall you be known, and you shall know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if ye do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are poverty.”
Release your expectations and your soul may fly like a bird.
Another (Channeled) Opinion
Q: My loved one is dying right now; in fact, I thought they were going to die last night. I'm experiencing fear but I'm also experiencing joy and the transcendence and the unconditional love I feel from him
A: Indeed, and beloved, it is to say forth, "Have a wondrous journey!" To acknowledge...You see, beloved peoples, it is in the fear of the death that you do not acknowledge that which is the honor to say forth, "I honor that which has been your journey and now I honor this new adventure - this new journey you are about to take." Then you may say, "You are always with me in my heart and that which is love is eternal. There is no separation." All right?
You see in this fashion when people are afraid that they will be separated in the changement to come from those which are called "loved ones," it is to know, absolutely, that there is no ending.
(Turns to another woman) Is that not right, beloved? You know it so well. (She agrees.)
That which is called the veil of consciousness that separates you from those who have died is only in that little bit of consciousness that, as yet is not known. That is all.
- from P'taah Light Source, January 2013
What Happens When You Die?
This is so complicated, but I'm going to divide it into two parts, both spiritual. The death of a Human, which all of you have experienced, is not the end. This is intuitive within you, because you've gone through it before, but the truth of it hides just under the surface. You're not really quite sure what will happen to you, but your intuition tells you it's not the end.
There is no sting in death — not for you, but for the ones around you there is. So the first thing I want to tell you about death is that those around you often suffer. Sometimes that is appropriate, for it brings them to their knees, especially when you seem to leave too soon. Sometimes, because of that, they will discover what is inside of them, incredible spiritual solace and then realize that your death was the catalyst for their enlightenment !. Do you understand that process? Sometimes you are partners in this, with agreements in advance for potentials to help each other, even through Human death. So it's not something to mourn at all. Often, it's the completion of a beautiful arrangement.
What happens when you die physically? That's easy — you return to the dust of the planet. What more do you want to know? Corporeal? Easy. That's just part of the Gaia process. But let me tell you about the moment of transition. You lose three ounces of something that no one knows about. The three ounces is quantum information. It's the quantum part of your spiritual core, everything that ever was of you, and it doesn't go up — it goes down. It goes back to the cave of creation and beyond.
- from Kryon, in the February 2013 issue of "Sedona Journal".
Click this peaceful image, full of light, to enlarge it.
Predictive DREAMS OF THE PAST ... are not dead or gone with the writers of the Bible!
Article by Rev. John M. Kohlenberger, HHP
MY 3 DREAMS (January 29th) - about my wife's passing (January 30th)
1) Rev. Martine, who has been my love and companion for 20 years, has been slowly moving on to her Next Grandest Adventures. So, on the morning of January 29th, as her body lay lifeless in Hospice, she showed me, in a dream, some beautiful sparkling waterfalls and many other places and wonders, including brooks, lakes, bushes, trees in vibrant colors. where Everything was "alive", even the rocks and buildings.
I was truly blessed to have witnessed all this! Thank You God, Goddess and Martine!
2) Martine and I were laying in bed, relaxing in a resort (maybe the place I was shown, above), reminiscing and talking with each other. (I don't know what e talked about ... It just felt good to be alive and with her, communicating again.)
3) Then Martine got up to take a shower. When she came out of the shower, her body was in the shape of her human likeness, but now all white (clean & pure). I was still in bed (physically asleep but dreaming that I was awake in bed) and she told me that though she was getting dressed to go out the door and do her things, I could stay in bed for a while, get ready myself and catch up with her later. (And, though it may seem strange in our seemingly physically limited bodies and world, catching up to her in our after lives did not seem to be a problem, as we would both would know where to find each other.)
How reassuring these dreams were and are, after her passing the next morning - January 30! Now I know why some of my bank checks say, "Love Connects us All"!
AND the morning of 30 January, I was sleeping in, staying and relaxing in bed longer than usual, expecting the phone call that came at 8:06, ... as Martine "walked out the door" of this life experience ... so I can catch up with her later!
At least for now, I feel that these dreams came true, for me!
WAKE UP TO YOUR DREAMS - God, Goddess, Angels and relatives often times speak to us through our dreams. But are we listening?
"I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS"
Many think that these words, reportedly spoken by Jesus, were unique to him.
In the greater realities of heaven, these words apply to each and every one of us and our loved ones, before this life as well as after it, for in spiritual realmsthere is no separation ... yes, even no separation in time or place, in sex or race, higher or lower, for these are the sources of our lessons of relativity in the context of oneness, upon this physical plane.
Thus some people to see or hear loved ones who have passed from our physical awareness, into the Greater Awareness, we call "Heaven". And so it is for Reverend Martine, you and me ... each one ... just as Jesus told us it is.
A Revealing Book - from many angles
To Forget, and to Remember
"As I traveled ever deeper, to the very heart of the Core. I still remembered nothing of my earthly past, and yet I was not the less for this. Even though I'd forgotten my life down here (on earth), I had remembered who I really and truly was out there (in my Core). I was a citizen of a universe staggering in its vastness and complexity, and ruled entirely by love."
We are never alone, as we all have family, other beings, who are watching and looking out for us - beings we have momentarily forgotten, but who, if we open ourselves to their presence, are waiting to help us navigate our time here on earth. None of us are ever unloved. Each and every one of us is deeply known and cared for by a Creator who cherishes us beyond any ability we have to comprehend. That knowledge must no longer remain a secret.
- Eben Alexander, MD
IN PASSING - of my dear wife and earth angel, Martine, now my angel in heaven
By Rev. John K
SO, WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT THE MESSAGE(S) OF THE CHRISTIANITIES, NOW?
As I (John) was leading a class, "Lost Christianities", at the college this morning, I was being reminded (by Martine?) of some Christian terms and descriptions that Martine is experiencing, that just may be misunderstood because of putting too many expectations and restrictions on them:
* Purification - this was accomplished as Martine took her "shower" in my dream, rather than by "baptism". Thus it is available to all, no matter what Religion they practice.
* Born Again - Martine is now certainly born again; "Resurrected" in a new body not of this world. Again, this is also available to all, no matter what, for it is of God and Spirit!
* Everlasting Life - and "Life Persists", life goes on, and like any worldly or divine energy (which our souls are) life does not cease at "death", though it does change form. Issac Newton even knew and described this in scientific terms!
* Resurrection - Martine has been resurrected in a body not too unlike her physical body, but her new one is higher, energetically. This might be called an etheric o0r spiritual body, just as useful in her new conscio8usmess and surroundings as her physical body was, here on earth. That being the case, who would want to come back into an old, heavy (achy?) physical body, anyway? Being lighter, in every way, she can now fly like an angel - resurrected into the light of Everlasting Life Continued ... but on a higher vibrational level.
* Salvation - Martine has accomplished the Christian Gnostic definition of "Salvation", which is "Reunification" with God and all of Creation. So, as we are all "made in the image and likeness of Creator", reunification, or Coming Home, is something we all "inherit", so there is no particular actions or belief necessary to "Be Saved" ... as all souls eventually become aware of their heritage, by their innate inner awareness.
The Bottom Line: The Kingdom of Heaven may be found by anyone Living in Love ... of all things. And, if not now, then later. For God is Love and Love is God, in forms that we humans are, and experience. A Christian Gnostic (possibly Valentinius, whom we honor every Valentine's Day) told how Jesus explained all this, in the Gospel of Thomas.
ALL of these Processes, mentioned above, are Natural, guaranteed by light, life and the love of Creator and creation, for itself. Why would any part of God want to die or think less of itself? But, also, certain processes do get tiring when repeated often enough and thus "Change" must take place, so that the expression and expansion of love, wisdom, abundance and joy may continue as part and parcel of the plan of everlasting life. So, in the "end" (or Beginning), it really doesn't matter which religion you believe in, or that you have none, for all this is just a part of the process of life, as we love our earthly lives ... and then go beyond our imagined boundaries. God, and Love, has no limitations!
LEARN MORE ABOUT "Real Life" EXPERIENCES AND EVENTS REGARDING LIFE AFTER "DEATH"!
"While I can doubt the "facts" that someone else give me, how can I doubt my personal experiences?
For, I was there and they are therefore undeniable!
The Bottom Line:
The Kingdom of Heaven is found, where ever you are, through a Life Lived in Love ... of all things.
NOTE: All content on this site; text, pictures, video, etc. are the property of Mystical Spiritualist Church, Inc. DONATIONS: In this Circle of Life, In this Circle of Love, we all share, even if there are some who seem to be only givers or takers. If you value any of the content you found here, the universe wants you to donate appropriately, so we may keep our mission and purpose alive! Thus, your donations are gladly accepted to the extent that you find value in this web site and/or our services. We are an IRS 501-c-3 non-profit organization, originally incorporated in California, registered with the Secretary of State and now registered with the IRS as a non-profit organization operating in state of Arizona.. Thus, your donations, big or small, are tax deductible to the full extent that the IRS laws allow. SPECIAL THANKS DONATIONS: Do you ever receive Won, Found or Unexpected Money? We call this "WFoUM"! If suddenly or for no particular reason you seem to receive a gift of money or receive abundance in some other way, why not celebrate your good fortune with a contribution of up to ten percent of your proceeds, to this Mystical Spiritualist Church? We offer an easy way to do this through Pay Pal on our Donation page. Your charitable contributions also help support other charities around the world, as we also donate over 10% of our proceeds to other local and World charities. MAILING ADDRESSES: Mystical Spiritualist Church c/o Rev. John M. Kohlenberger 7162 E. Barefoot Ln Prescott Valley, AZ 86314-1435 USA -